5.6.13

Conference season

Conference season is upon us again and I have 3/4 lined up already.


I'll be presenting the model as the southampton uni biology postgrad conference in 2 weeks, and the student conference on complexity science in august, as well as INTECOL2013 (where i originally proposed a poster and I got requested to present a talk instead!). I'm volunteering at this conference as well (which means free registration) so it should be an awesome event and hopefully a good networking opportunity. With only 11 months left on my PhD I have my eyes open and looking for jobs!



I've also submitted an abstract to ISEM2013 the Ecological Modelling conference being held in October in Toulouse and I should here back from them this month. I've opted to submit the paper for a special edition print of that journal so I'll also see if thats been selected. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment